Saturday, June 10, 2023

What's in my Camera Bag Now?

It’s been a while since  I posted what’s in my “travel” camera bag. It's got a lot smaller. Back in the day before I retired and was travelling internationally too much My camera gear took up most of my backpack as well an extra camera bag or two. There was quite a lot to carry around and I still often forgot extra batteries or specific cables or card readers. Things changed a lot and I probably have purchased too many different camera bags (and more than one backpack). Such is life.

A Think Thank Mirrorless Mover bag and my little mirrorless OMD10 opened my eyes to the lighter and happier world of smaller kit. 


Over time yet a smaller lowpro shoulder bag and another Olympus has joined my gear. Now everything is in one bag, available at any time, its easy to pick up the bag and I’m off. It currently houses two small Olympus bodies, new OMD5 & original OMD10, 4 lenses, extra batteries, memory cards and other paraphernalia. I have everything I need.  



The small travel tripod (it's very light and fits nicely in my suitcase case and some of the ancillary gear, like a wireless WIFI modem, battery charger and extra USB cables travel in my luggage. When away for extended periods I also pack an external USB harddrive for backup and my old HP Spectre laptop (not shown in the photos). 

The phone, which does sport a decent camera, travellers in my pocket.

No comments: