Sunday, October 17, 2021

What the? ... is going on at skylum!

I must admit I have read and watched the hype about Luminar NEO. I really can't believe it isn't backward compatible with either Luminar 4 or Luminar AI. Then there is also the constant hype to preorder it. Finally I don't see much in the way of features I would want to use, perhaps with the exception of layers (but they look more like selective filters to me. So I was committed to using Lumiar AI "as is" (ie no more updates)

Then there was a notification that Luminar AI had an update. Great they haven't forgotten their customers.

 Ok it doesn't do much (som extra camera compatibility, fix a big problem with Some Cannon R models and a sky replace feature update (I haven't used the sky replacement in anger yet) Ok not a lot to see. Wrong every time I start I get a pop-up nagged about buying into the Luminar NEO vapourware before its released.

 


You are going to annihilate a lot of your customers Skylum.


No comments: