Sunday, August 30, 2020

Big Sigh! Those blue screens again

 I am trying to be patient, but  I have to admit updates to windows 10 have been a nightmares since the supposed May update (I might suggest it was a downgrade). There  are 5 computer running windows in my household (not all are used a lot, yet they are all used at some stage), There are 3 desktops and two portables. The May upgrade didn't work on any of them at the first install. There were warnings to wait, nothing crashed but a lot of time was wasted and very slowly most were bough up to date. 


However the latest updates seem to have at last been partially loaded and 4 of my 5 computers have soon after crashed with a blue screen. some multiple times One computer, my main desktop, is still very sick. 

Microsoft please get you act together. Linux is looking attractive.


No comments: