Saturday, April 07, 2018

Thanks for waiting ….

New glasses have bought a new clearer vision

Its been a long time since I last posted in here, and there are many small contributions as to why. It was never my intent to stop, just circumstance that discourage or  distracted me. Perhaps now is a good time to get back into the saddle because I see so much that is an emperors new clothes bubble surround discussions of photography related issues on-line. Lots of hype but the more I look it is just more of the same, a lot more… copycat more… more sameness… same voice… same message… even same composition & colours… on and on more…

Then there the whole issue of what life is like aside social media clouds. Actually its pretty good, even when you don’t know/realize you have been ghost banned, or algorithmically ignored.

So there no time like to present to take a deep breath and focus on the idea of being an independent voice and following my original aim of just investigation and writing about things related to digital photography and importantly not necessarily trying to follow the crowd.

No comments: