Thursday, April 07, 2016

Traveling companions

#96_MG_3482-Travelling_companions

It didn’t take long to collect some extra things to take along with the new computer when I’m on the road again (that’s tomorrow). The most import items are the USB adaptor (the HP spectre only had USB C sockets and my card readers which are the older USB A (I have more than one because they are prone to damage and being lost). Once I had the adaptor to the conventional USB I figured a backpack style USB harddrive (for backups on the road) and a mouse (easy of use in full screen mode) may as well tag along. The mobile Wifi is to give me web access when there are no local WiFi hot stops. the phone can also acts as a local hotspot at a pinch but it is here as an extra camera.

The full kit and chargers is just over 2kg (that’s light).

No comments: