Friday, June 27, 2008

Second Brain

sb services 

If you are like me and have a lot of stuff scattered around the web, because you are using a variety of Web 2.0 services, not necessarily because you are messy, you might like to look at some of the  newer services that let you collect everything in one place, or more precisely the links to get everything. Second Brain is such a service and interacts well with blogs, flickr, twitter and even picasa web albums.

I have been using Shozu on my mobile phone for a while which is a little similar but ran into problems installing the desktop version (you probably get a blog about when I figure out what is going wrong). So I like the idea of one tool to interact with many services, sb RO versus RWBUT at the moment second brain is very much a RO tool, and doesn't have the RW bits operations yet (lars assures me they will come)

No comments: