Friday, October 14, 2016

PhotoProject :: Seeing By Chance II

Still looking at the issues of seeing a photograph BEFORE you take it, Again I’m working through a Freeman Patterson’s exercises.

Have Somebody --- anybody but yourself --- choose three seemingly unrelated objects for you to photograph together … Don’t expect masterpieces, expect a struggle. Minimum requirement 20 photos

My wife choose for me some orchids flowering at the moment, a piece of blowup exercise equipment called a peanut (her’s is bright green) and a small metal sculpture of a cockatoo. Her logic was the colour combinations might be interesting. Other than that I can not see anything that might even remotely connect these thre things I need to photograph. I added for myself the burden of trying to photograph with three different cameras (My android phone, My Canon & My Pentax.)

Orchid in BloomThe Green PeanutMetal Cockatoo
Android Phone HDRPentaxCanon
PentaxAndroid Phone HDRPentax
Pentax with Paint.net Oil Paint FilterPentax MovingPentax Moving
Android Phone HDRPentaxAndroid Phone with clip on macro lens
CanonAndroid phone_HDRPentax
Pentax HDRPentax

To be honest this was a lot harder than I imagined

No comments: