Saturday, October 15, 2005

Venus Bay :: Horizon Project

Taken with my phone camera
Venus Bay :: Horizon Project
Originally uploaded by imageo.

Flickr have a new group that are taking photo of the Horizon just today from all over the world.

PS: I had taken the above photo and submitted it to Flickr via my mobile phone. As I wanted to be among the first to post. Only to discover I could not submit it to the appropriate group, even via the flickr mobile site (Such is life). It did not stop me taken several photos of the Horizon over the rest of the day (using my olympus camera this time).

I deliberately made the horizon low, to give a bigger, wider feel to the photo

The wave start to remove my title before I get a chance to photo graph it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great, interesting blog :) and really impressive photo collections.