Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Watching the heavens

Taken with my cameraphone
Watching the heavens, originally uploaded by imageo.

It seldom snows in Melbourne but there is supposed to be a 40% chance it might. From where I'm sitting it looks like there is a 60% chance it won't. Still it is the perfect time to photograph clouds


The above post was made from my phone. I was hoping to travel down to South Gippsland today but extensive snow down there in the morning was causing extensive road alerts. Because I could, as well as looking out the window at the sunshine, I also checked out the weather in more details on-line. And stayed home,


If you live in Australia you can check the lastest weather details at the excellent Bureau Of Meterology Website, including live radar and satellite imagery (as above)

No comments: