Friday, July 05, 2024

Supporting My Art: Why Buy Me a Coffee?


In light of recent developments regarding social media ethics and content usage, I've decided to make some changes to how I share my artwork online.

Why These Changes?

I'm concerned about:
- Unauthorized use of my content
- AI systems scraping my artwork
- Maintaining control over my creative output

What's Changing:

- Reducing posts on social media platforms
- Limiting the publication of large versions of finished works
- Focusing on sharing here through my personal blog and website


How You Can Help

To support my continued work and the maintenance of my independent platforms, I've implemented a "Buy Me a Coffee" system. This allows you to:

- Make one-time contributions
- Show your appreciation without ongoing commitments
- Help offset the costs of hosting and creating content

Your support, even for just one virtual coffee, is greatly appreciated and helps fuel my artistic journey.


Buy Me A Coffee

Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

No comments: