Thursday, January 27, 2005

Google Groups : Picasa Disaster

A while ago I mentioned I was testing out some of the available photo album/image mangement software. Well it turned into a horribly complex dissapointment so I gave up.

One of the packages I tested was picasa, and I'm still using it. It works well with the Hello program, which is how I now upload my picture to this blog. Unfortunately it has let me down twice now losing all the thumbnails so my album looked empty. Whilst I am not happy about this, the really big No No, was that google took over picasa about the same time and changed the perfect usefully picasa forum into a google group. Google Groups : What happened to Picasa Forums

It was a disaster!

DON"T PANIC The picasa team in their wisdom have re-established the original Picasa Forums

No comments: