Monday, December 27, 2004

Recovering from the web link issues...

Sorry I have not been posting over the past week. Christmas and family commiments meant I did not get time to investigate all the little hassles I ran into trying to get the broken lnks to XP Photo sorted. I'll eventually spill a bit of the detail over the next few days but for now lets say google, hello & picasa aren't my favourites, just at the moment.

Why get frustrated with with the software anyway, its much more calming taking photos.

1 comment:

norm said...

i am slowly working back into the archives to reload all the photo links lost when XPPhotos closed. I'm using Flickr so I hope that stays around.

If you find a post with broken links and you want to see the photos, leave a comment in that link, and I'll fix it as soon as I can