Saturday, February 25, 2023

Using a reference image within AIart II

In the previous examples, I could see that the very basic style where being found but the Lillies had a wonderful colouring and I wanted to include that. So it was over to Google Image search looking for “pink flowers” “painting” and “Still life”. There were hundreds to search through but I soon found a link to a great watercolour demo by Barbara Fox. Not only do I have the "right colours" I also have the pigments used and a step-through of Barbara's painting processing. 
How would the Style Transfer AIart do?


Well wow, not bad. This is really generating a rich feeling for the subject, looking somewhat reminiscent of Norah Heysen's work.

My next post will look at a slightly different approach usually called Diffusion, that involves developing a latent third network.


No comments: