Monday, January 16, 2017

PhotoProject :: Art Of Photography :: Assignment 2 :: Low Angle

Whilst I am primarily doing this project in a sketchbook, and context on tumblr, I decided to present the outcomes here as well.

_IGP1337_HDR_IGP1331_HDR_IGP1364_HDR_1

Originally I had planned to include the above photos, but my printer ran out of ink at the weekend and I decided to handcolour some laser printer prints using washes of Derwent Inktense blocks (water soluble crayons with intense ink colours).

low aop0002lowe0001low aop0003

I quiet like the results. The colours are muted and simplified, bringing the results into a more handcrafted feel. Perhaps the red was the least successful. You can learn more about the Art of Photography and specifically this assignment from the You Tube video below

No comments: