Monday, January 16, 2017

PhotoProject :: Art Of Photography :: Assignment 2 :: Low Angle

Whilst I am primarily doing this project in a sketchbook, and context on tumblr, I decided to present the outcomes here as well.

_IGP1337_HDR_IGP1331_HDR_IGP1364_HDR_1

Originally I had planned to include the above photos, but my printer ran out of ink at the weekend and I decided to handcolour some laser printer prints using washes of Derwent Inktense blocks (water soluble crayons with intense ink colours).

low aop0002lowe0001low aop0003

I quiet like the results. The colours are muted and simplified, bringing the results into a more handcrafted feel. Perhaps the red was the least successful. You can learn more about the Art of Photography and specifically this assignment from the You Tube video below

Post a Comment